Thursday, January 3, 2013

Seattle Staging Whirlwind

I had about two days to stage a three story home.  My boyfriend had been renting his lovely Seattle home and it was time to sell it.  We drove across the country with loads of furniture.  We arrived and within two days a realtor wanted to show it.  We spent a loooong day shopping and then setting it all up.  In the end our efforts were rewarded and they bought the home.  I had one small area (nook) that was challenging.  So, I hung a painting I had just finished painting, along with a chair and lamp. Then I added a nice pillow and a throw and voila.... it was perfect.  The couple liked the nook so much they bought everything in it....including my painting!  I will be posting more photos soon!


                                                                Close up of art





We grabbed these two chairs, the pillows and the candle holder all from Home Goods.  We got lucky to find it all so quickly.  I thought it really warmed up the front porch.



Luckily my boyfriend already had a wonderful home and some amazing pieces in it to work with. We just needed to add some nice tabletop decor and other pieces here and there.



Kitchen



Guest Bedroom


From other side


View from Living Room towards Entry


Deck









No comments:

Post a Comment